My name is Stefanie Van der Elst and I run a private space for foot reflexology sessions in Laken, Brussels.
I started studying reflexology in 2015 during a sabbatical year and fell in love with this holistic therapy. Ever since I didn't stop studying and deepened my knowledge trough various trainings.
- 2015: Basis voetreflexologie + voetreflexologie voor gevorderden
- 2016: Acupressur op voeten en onderbenen
- 2018, Hanne Marquardt's course, part 1
- 2018voetreflexologie bij kankerpatiënten
- 2019: Hanne Marquardt's course, part 2
- 2019 - 2020: studying Causale Voetreflexologie (With An De Mulder)
I speak Dutch, English and French. What is foot reflexology?
Foot reflexology is a foot massage, applying pressure on several zones of the feet in order to reach physical, emotional and/or energetical balance in the body more easily.
This therapy may help you to relieve physical / emotional pain, such as:
- back pains, shoulder pain, artritis
- digestie problems
- (chronical) colds, respiratory illness
- menstruational pain and strains related to hormonal imbalance
- (emotional) stress, problems falling alseep
- (chronical) headaches, migraines
- ...Practical information- Address
: Drootbeekstraat 91, 1020 Laken (Brussels)
- Phone number:
+32472977794- Company number:
0675.998.542- Member of professional association BeVo
first session: €40
normal session: €47
reductions for babies, kids and teenagers.
for more info and promos: check facebook.com/voetreflexologiestefanie